How can I become a member?
To become a member of the SPBD all you need to do is:
Fill in the registration form (pdf, word) and send it together with membership payment confirmation to spbd.tesouraria[at]gmail.com
What are the membership fees per year?
Your membership fee will depend on your academic degree:
€25.00 Ph.D. holders
€10.00 5 year University or Masters degree
€ 5.00 3 year University degree or Masters students
How can I pay my membership fee?
Payment should be done by bank transfer and transaction confirmation should be mailed to spbd.tesouraria[at]gmail.com
NIB 0036 0350 99100011880 73 (Montepio)
IBAN PT50 0036 0350 99100011880 73
What are the advantages of being an SPBD member?
1. Be part of a lively and enthusiastic community!
2. Participate and be a Speaker in the DIA meetings.
3. Be eligible for lower registration fees to attend SPBD meetings, including those organized by other societies, when jointly with SPBD.
4. Benefit from transport organized by the SPBD for its members.
5. Get discounts to ISDB meetings (see http://www.developmental-biology.org/)
6. Apply for funding to support PhD thesis printing.
If you have any questions, please contact us at spbd.tesouraria[at]gmail.com