If you have job information you want posted, please send us an e-mail to
Please specify any deadline(s) for the application in the job description.
Fixed-term Postdoctoral Research Contract at Instituto de Medicina Molecular (iMM), Lisboa
We are seeking an outstanding postdoctoral researcher to join VeCare, a translational Proof-of-Concept project, funded by the European Research Council (ERC) in the group of Claudio Franco at Instituto de Medicina Molecular João Lobo Antunes (iMM João Lobo Antunes) in Lisbon, Portugal.
More information here. Deadline for applications: 30 July 2019.
Postdoctoral Research Associate and Research Assistant positions at the University of Bath, UK
The Kelsh lab at the University of Bath (UK) is seeking both a postdoctoral fellow and a research assistant to work on a BBSRC-funded project on zebrafish neural crest fate specification. Together, you will combine single cell transcriptomics and sophisticated in vivo imaging to examine how and when individual cell fates are chosen. You will work closely in an interdisciplinary team with biomathematicians at both the University of Bath (Prof. Jon Dawes) and the University of Surrey (Dr Andrea Rocco) to develop and refine biologically-informed models of how neural crest fate specification works.
Applicants should have:
· A PhD (PDRA) or first degree (RA) in Genetics, Molecular Biology, Developmental Biology or related subject
· An interest in fate specification mechanisms and gene regulatory networks
· A collaborative and communicative personality, with a strong desire to work effectively within an interdisciplinary team
· Expertise in single cell transcriptomics, genetic manipulation or advanced imaging techniques (especially Lightsheet Microscopy) highly desirable
· Experience of model organisms, especially zebrafish, also an advantage
In addition to salary you will receive a generous annual leave entitlement and excellent development opportunities. The benefits package includes pension, childcare assistance and leisure facilities, and the lab, the Department and the University are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive working environment.
Please note that formal applications must be submitted via the links below.
For full details, please see:
https://www.bath.ac.uk/jobs/Vacancy.aspx?ref=CC6836 Deadline for application: 14 July 2019